Monday, March 23, 2020

Update for "Profit from market recovery of coronavirus"

* 4/16/2020.

If there is a war with China on conflicts such as asking damages for this pandemic, these companies will be adversely affected. Three of them are in the list: AAPL, DIS and CAT (less than the other two).


* 4/13/2020.
The market has been rising. I am acting opposite to the market: buying contra ETFs and OIL (has been up and down but it is a good value for long-term investors).

I predict the market would be up and down for a year or so. I (do not follow me blindly and do your own research) would trade opposite to the market for this year. When the unemployment rate (could be more than 20%) is reported and/or corporate earnings are reported, the market would likely go down.

Again, consult your financial advisor before you take any actions.

I will not upgrade this book as Amazon does not like the word "Coronavirus", The update is here.


 * 3/30/2020

As of 3/30/2020, FXI is taken out from the original list. U.S. may sue China for spreading the virus and will usually win from previous incidents. I will sell my shares and may come back when the lawsuit is clear. It was $4.86 and 20% for the quarter according to the screen shot.

* As if 3/23/2020, there is no upgrade as the book is supposed to be published this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony, I did buy this book on Amazon, I was looking for the update here. The link in
    "I will not upgrade this book as Amazon does not like the word "Coronavirus", The update is here." doesn't seem to work, can you add that link please.

    ReplyDelete